Get a Library Card
Get a Chappaqua Library Card
All adults and children who live, work, attend school or own property in the Chappaqua School District are eligible for a free Westchester Library System (WLS) card from the Chappaqua Library. With a Chappaqua Library card, you may borrow materials from all 38 WLS Libraries plus Westchester Community College. To obtain a Chappaqua Library card you may register online, using the form below, or bring a photo I.D. and proof of address (driver’s license, utility bill, etc.) to the Circulation Desk. Caregivers should bring their children to the library to register in person. The library card is good for three years and may be renewed.
Your Chappaqua Library card expires every three years. To renew your card, do one of the following:
- Come to the library with photo ID and proof of address (driver’s license, utility bill, etc.).
- Call the Chappaqua Library Circulation Desk at 914-238-4779 option 5. Have your library card number handy and be prepared to verify the information we have on file.
- If you can’t find your old library card, apply for a new one using the online form. A 1$ fee may apply.
- If you already live in Westchester County, you should get your library card from your home library. Library Cards from all 38 Westchester public libraries are welcome at the Chappaqua Library.
- If you live outside of Westchester County, you may apply for a Chappaqua Library Card using your home address and your school email address. Indicate in the note field which school you work in. Ask our Children’s or Teen Librarians about teacher privileges.